Audit and Servey Services
We ensure electrical equipment used are suitable and appropriately certified for the relevant area as required by laws, regulations and standards developed in most countries. Equipment used in wrong hazardous zones may potentially cause explosions that might harm people and damage property. Our surveyors are well-experienced and certified, having completed jobs in many parts of the world and placing customers’ minds at ease.
Ex Hazardous Area & Registry Survey and Rectification Works
Power Quality Measurement/ Harmonic Survey
Infrared Thermography Inspection Survey
Ultra Sound Survey – Partial Discharged
Vibration Survey / Motor Bearing
EX HAZARDOUS AREA SURVEY AND RECTIFICATIONS
Ex Survey is a process where all electrical equipment installed in a potentially hazardous area
are subjected to three grades of inspection – Visual, Close and Detailed. It will be carried out
either as an initial, periodic or sample inspection.
All electrical equipment is inspected, detail recorded and tagged to form the assets, known as
“Hazardous Area Equipment Register” (HAER).
Ex Audit is performed to verify if there are any deficiencies in information accuracy.
Remedial actions are provided in compliance with the minimum International Standards
Up-to-date documentation including any modification records, of the following items
shall be available:
- zone classification of areas and, if included, the equipment protection
level (EPL) required
- for each location (see IEC 60079-10-1 and IEC
- for gases: equipment group (IIA, IIB or IIC) and temperature class
- for dusts: equipment group (IIIA, IIIB or IIIC) and maximum surface
- equipment characteristics e.g. temperature ratings, type of protection, IP
rating, corrosion resistance,
- records sufficient to enable the explosion protected equipment to be
maintained in accordance with its type of protection (see IEC 60079-14),
(for example list and location of equipment, spares, certificates, technical
- copies of previous inspection records,
- copy of the additional initial inspection records as detailed in IEC